Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: Your relationship with someone ended on bad terms?

If true, share your experience please.





Could be a boss, friend, family or lover that you no longer talk too.True or False: Your relationship with someone ended on bad terms?
True A boyfriend ended the night he went to jail for man handling me ever since I've got back pain I really HATE him and my skin just crawls when the as-ho-- cames in the store I work atTrue or False: Your relationship with someone ended on bad terms?
False. Both of my long-term relationships ended on a happy note. All involved were adults.
I havent had a relationship yet ='[
i have had a few that were bad like my marrage but the last one i wantedto end a lot sooner i thought of him as afriend ....
False.
False
true, things are just akward now.
True. My ex cheated on me. I took her back afterwards, but we kept arguing all the time. When she moved away for College, we like bye. We're so-so friends now, but still there's no closeness like it was before we started to date.
my relationship with my ex best friend ended very badly, would you still talk to someone if they told you to do everyone a favour and go kill yourself.
True.
true; share it? do you really want to be that sad.





i'll spare you the mounds of sadness; it's your own good.
True. My ex won't speak to me, and pretty much ignored me before we broke up.
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment