Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true Jonas fans are denouncing God when they use the term OMJ?

I mean replacing God with Jonas should be considered an insult to Christians, right? Isn't it like saying Xmas instead of Christmas? What about this ';peace love jonas'; thing too? By replacing ';hope'; (which is what it really is) with their name, it is the same as saying no one in this world needs hope. These modifications to such phrases are not very pleasant. What do you think?Is it true Jonas fans are denouncing God when they use the term OMJ?
I don't think they mean to actually do that. When something new comes out that alot of people like, they come up with phrases that they think are ';cool';.


They want to express how much they adore the Jonas Brothers by replacing words in popular phrases with something related to them.


For example, people say Oh My God alot (which is a sin, to my religion anyway) so they replace the word God with Jonas.





It's dumb. Like saying you have Obsessive Jonas Disorder. Some people could be offended by that.


My little brother has a mild form of OCD.


But I don't take it to seriously. I'd rather just live my life, and not care about what fans are obsessing over.Is it true Jonas fans are denouncing God when they use the term OMJ?
Hello to Christians Oh My God is misusing gods name. As in using it as a bad way. Like for us What The Hell is bad. So I say either Oh My Gosh or What The Hey. So now with Oh My Jonas I can show I'm a Jonas fan and not say anything wrong. Peace Love Jonas is nothing. Get over it. You don't really care. Some Christians think the word Suck is bad. But I am a Christian btw.
not at all.


dont take it seriously.


you've thought about it a little to much havnt you?


christan people dont say ohmygod anyway.


cuz thats kind of defacing or something.


i say ohmygosh.


anyway...


answer mine?


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
well the x in xmas stands for christ. or at least chi. or something.





but I think OMJ is really stupid but my mom said I shouldn't say oh my god because it devalues the name God and we're supposed to say oh my gosh instead.
I never say Oh My God, because it is misusing God's name.


I say Oh My Gosh.


So if people want to replace Gosh with Jonas, that's fine.


You shouldn't say that anyways.
no,because saying Ohhmygod is bad anyways because its saying his name in vain so actualy it better
It's showing that the Jonas Brothers are a cult. Sad generation.
that's just overly religious people with a stick up their a$$ that are complaining about that
wow youre so annoying....


dont take it seriously!
not at all you jonas hater
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment