Friday, February 12, 2010

How true is it that women are different in terms of how pleasurable they are in bed?

Yep but it mostly depends on how comfortable she is with herself and her sexuality. Those who are not comfortable with their sexuality (feelings of guilt, insecurity about their body, etc) or not comfortable with their partner may not allow themselves as much enjoyment as someone who is.How true is it that women are different in terms of how pleasurable they are in bed?
ur right.. women r different fr one another.





speaking 4 myself, im not very gud %26amp; hot in bed.. i sometyms do it 4 d sake of giving my babe pleasure...





i rarely have d desire %26amp; my bf thinks im weird bcoz of that..





men wud never understandHow true is it that women are different in terms of how pleasurable they are in bed?
Oh yeah. I know myself that I was never considered a passionate lover.I did it more as a chore, so you can imagine it wasn't great.


Att 36, I met my husband, and DAMN!!! that all changed. I have more passion than the room can hold for this man for almost 4 years now, and no sign of dying out.


So alot has to do with the woman, but perhaps the man often doesn't match the right chemistry for us. That changes everything.
from men - probably yes.





as between women - probably yes.





Everyone's different.
I don,t think so
Uhhhhhhh well...I'm a girl and i think that rating girls through pleasuability in a bed is wrong.
yes it is some women are just better than others
pleasure for both man and women is determined by their own personal fantasies and desires
The vaginal walls have pleasure spots at different parts in women so the difference with different women %26amp;/or in positions.
Very true you need to take control as well as give comtrol

No comments:

Post a Comment