Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies, is it true the earlier you start your period the later you'll finish (in terms of years of course)?

No that has nothing to do with it. Your best bet if your concerned about how long you may have your period for is to ask the women in your family when they started menopause that will give you a better indication of how long it will carry on for.Ladies, is it true the earlier you start your period the later you'll finish (in terms of years of course)?
IF U MEAN BY WHEN IT WILL END FOR YOU UNFORTUNATELY IT IS TRUE...THE EARLIER THAT SOMEONE STARTS THEIR PERIOD THE MORE LIKELY THEY ARE TO SUFFER WITH PROBLEMS SUCH AS TERRIBLE CRAMPING, CRAZY PERIODS NEVER AT THE SAME TIME EVERY MONTH...BLEEDING LONGER THAN 7 DAYS AT A TIME...HAVING HYSTERECTOMY BEFORE THE AGE OF 30...Ladies, is it true the earlier you start your period the later you'll finish (in terms of years of course)?
No. My grandmother started when she was 14 and had her last at age 29. Honest! That is something that is individual to each woman.
I believe the medical profession states that.But I haven't read the book,I usually do everything just the opposite of what nature or doctors expect! It was just the opposite for me.I started late 13 yrs old,and at age 38 started menopause!
Nah! Every women's body is different, I believe it is genetic also, find out from the women in your family who has been the ';The Change';. Also speak to your gynecologists.
No idea, never heard that one.





Asking a doctor might be a good idea...


or go to www.goaskalice.com. They answer questions on all this kind of stuff.
nope.. not always.... you don't know how long it's gonna last.. look at the women in your family though that should help
I dont think so, every woman is different and its fairly impossible to know when you'll go through the menopause.
Everyone is different,from what I'm told if you started


early then you may be ending it in your mid 40's.


I had my 1st period when I was 9. I do see my Ob/Gyn


every year and she told me that I could go through menopause


by my mid 40's or as early as my 50's. So like I said


eveyone is different.
Oh...I hope not!
i hope so lol
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!! That would suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment