Friday, February 12, 2010

In terms of relatioinships, is it true that like attracts like. You attract who u are?

if ur dating a jerk chances are deep down inside u are a jerk too...cause birds of a feather flock together?In terms of relatioinships, is it true that like attracts like. You attract who u are?
I think it is true to a point. I think that my boyfriend is the man version of me in almost everyway.In terms of relatioinships, is it true that like attracts like. You attract who u are?
i dont know how could you ever prove that theory but for some reason when i was younger i thought that men that i get attracted too are in most ways like me, but when i start to realize i stop at the point when i know that deep down we are too different, i do sometimes get attracted to those who are not like me just for variety
No, to me opposites attract, my husband and I are nothing alike. Total opposite in character, interests, etc. I think the birds of a feather thing applies to friends but not in love.
Not in my case...I am always attracted to my opposite.





I think it is more likely that we are attracted to traits similar to our parents...or the opposite of our parents if we despise them.





Extroverts often like introverts.
Actually i think I am attracted to and attract guys that are different. Its great, I don't think I could get along with someone too similar to myself.
Not neccicarilly(spelled wrong) it doesnt Allways work that way


like, my friend likes this chick that is ....basically a loser,...


and my friend is a Great student never late ..ocassional cuts but never alot..





%26lt;(0.0)%26gt;
I don't believe that you are who you date for a few reasons. I dated a guy for a year and 7 months and found out he cheated on me 4 times... and I've never even thought about cheating on a boyfriend. Also, my current boyfriend is my exact opposite in every way-- I'm outgoing, bossy, and opinionated, whereas he is quiet, easy going, and reserved. Another example... My friend dated a guy who was a complete jerk towards her and her friends, and she is really sweet and just got caught up in the relationship and was almost afraid to dump him. So yeah, I don't think who you date determines your character. (Although if you hang out with a ';bad seed'; for a long time, their behavoid COULD rub off on you...)





:)
a lot of the time, people appear to be who they're not. you can be with someone and convince yourself that you still like them because of your initial reaction. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon in relationships.


yes, of course over a certain amount of time, they'll come to terms with who the other person really is. and if they stay together, the couple is either in a serious case of denial, or they're both just genuinely bad people...


the good news is, if it is a genuine relationship, good will attract good. if you're a good person, you have nothing to worry about. good love will find its way- straight to you!
  • best myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment